Reset 90 Challenge
The RESET90 Challenge is a 90-day challenge to help you discover your ultimate body. For some that may mean losing weight, building muscle, or living without the aches and pains that come with age or injury. For others, it’s an opportunity to take your life and athletic ability to the next level. No matter what the ultimate body is to you, dub nutrition has what you need.
The Reset90 focuses on helping you make sustainable lifestyle changes by employing the 3 pillars of health which are: healthy eating, exercising, and dub supplementation. Get ready! Your about to see changes that you never thought were possible!
- Burner, Muscle, Youth Kit per month for duration of the challenge = $129.00
- Burner, Muscle, Youth Duo Kit per month = $199.00 (for 2 individuals competing)
- Burner, Muscle, Youth Trio Kit = $289.00 (full challenge for 1 person)
- BEFORE and AFTER photos
- A minimum of 1 progress post per week via Instagram and/or Facebook using #RESET90
- Secret password must be included in your photos. These passwords will be released/posted on the first and last day of the Reset90 challenge. Write or type this word on a notecard and place it in the picture so it can be seen (DO NOT COVER YOUR BODY). These passwords will work as a timestamp for each photo.
BEFORE & AFTER PHOTO TIPS
• Pick an uncluttered spot for your photo shoot, either in front of a wall or in front of a door.
• Men: wear shorts but no shirt. Ladies: wear a sports bra and shorts or a bikini. You want to be able to see all progress areas.
• Take the photo in portrait mode instead of landscape. You’ll want to see yourself from head to toes.
• Get someone to take your photos! If not, use a timer. 10 seconds is just enough time to get into place. Look straight ahead and smile if you want, but don’t cheat by sucking in your gut.
*WEAR THE SAME CLOTHING IN YOUR BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS!
What Shots to Take:
Front View: Stand up straight with your feet hip-width apart. Arms are at your side but ﬂoating oﬀ your hips a bit, or in flexing position.
Side View: Stand up straight with arms extended in front of you.
Back View: Same as front view, but with your back to the camera.